Invictus Active Trainer
- Suitable for anyone and any wheelchair – see our range of users here.
- Easy to set-up and use – ready to go out of the box – see here.
- Improve your fitness, balance and pushing technique.
- Lose weight – burn up to 350 kcal with a 30 minute workout.
- Portable and lightweight – separates easily and takes up little room.
- Work each arm individually – four independent rollers.
Reviews, Comments and Photos!…
We Get Many Great Comments and Tweets!
We were on TV (twice!) – Channel 4’s The Superhumans Show…
Wheel-Spin Fitness DVD…
This unique high-energy seated and wheelchair aerobics workout presented by renowned disability fitness instructor Kris Saunders-Stowe provides energetic workout (beginner and progressive) workouts using the Invictus Active Trainer.
Inclusive Fitness Solution
The Invictus Active Trainer provides the solution for gyms and leisure facilities to be inclusive – not only as a specialised piece of fitness equipment within a gym but to enable a wheelchair user to take part in a bike spin class. We help you take ‘inclusive fitness’ to a new level and work with gyms across the globe. To find out more click here.
“Inclusive fitness at it’s best”
- Provide Wheelchair Spin
- Inclusive fitness solutions
- Increase gym participation
- Wheelchair fitness