Looking for a stairlift supplier who can offer the best service, advice and price is not always easy but this is where we can help. For all types of stairlifts Manchester just contact us via our online form or give us a call on the number below…
Call local surveyor: Tel: 0161 262 2317
When it comes to stairlifts in Manchester, you can get the type that is right for your stairs, rails that are fitted and customised to match the exact dimensions of your staircase, whether it’s curved or a straight staircase. Indeed, it’s unlikely that customisation of some kind won’t be required but this is not a problem. The rails will also overcome and compensate in terms of incline when it comes to flat landings and other aspects of a house on the way up to the top floor – if you require a staircase to go up more than one floor. The chair of a stairlift can also wrap around and rotate if required, move from one side of the staircase to the other so that it constantly remains along a wall, and perform any manner of other functions.
Health and safety concerns are addressed in stairlift design. Many stairlifts can swivel and lock their chairs so that the safest positions are attained – whether you’re at the top or the bottom of the staircase. Stairlifts Manchester frequently have seat belts installed too, in order to maximise the safety and sense of security of those who may be a little wobbly. You may also be able to dictate the speed of your stairlift, and the rate of velocity – even perhaps speeding up halfway through the journey and slowing down again before you come to a full stop.
Depending on your stairs – there is a model suitable for you….
Manchester has a population of over half a million, of which many will be in need of a stair lift. Its the UK’s second most populated area in the north west of England.
If you are looking to visit Manchester this is a good website:
If your stairs are similar to any of the above then a curved is the type that you will need.
“great service, thanks! – I received a few brochures and booked a survey to compare the options, then had the stair lifts installed within the week!“
Got a question? Email us:
Let’s take a closer look at a lift and the features…
There are many different makes, models and types available and we have looked at a few of the most popular so that you can get an idea of what you are looking for, its best to request a brochure using the form above so you can have more information and prices..
- The seat is fully padded including the backrest. This therefore makes it comfortable for the user.
- The lift is operated by a directional ‘joy stick’ like switch. This makes it very easy to use even by those you may have limited mobility.
- Folds away so that the stairs are still fully accessible to other people in the home or for visitors. The arms, seats and foot rest all fold up and make the stairlift even more compact.
- Installation is easy as the rail is a modular system. This enables it to be installed in a reduced timeframe and also means there is never a need to have repairs carried out.
- Numerous extra features which include a lockable switch so that no-one else can use the lift. This is particualry good if children maybe tempted to use the curved stairlift without supervision! There is also the ability to call or send the lift to the top or bottom of the stairs, for example if there are two users in the one home this can also be operated using a remote control handset.